Click to Home
Go To Search
Emergency Off
215 5th St.
Rawlins, WY 82301
Ph: (307) 328-4530
City of Rawlins Pet Licensing & (Permit) Application
Kennel/Breeder Permit (submit to Deputy City Clerk at 521 W. Cedar Street, Rawlins, WY)
Kennel (Permit) Application

Animal License Fees

6.05.020 Permit Required: It is unlawful for any person to keep, maintain, pasture, stable, corral or house within the city and within one-half mile beyond the corporate limits of the city, any livestock, wild animals, domestic fowl, bees or exotic pets without first obtaining a permit therefor, except upon the action of the city manager, or his designee, for special events and recognized youth programs. (Ord. No. 4-97, Enacted, 04/15/97)

6.08.010 Licensing – Generally: a person maintaining a kennel who owns more than four (4) dogs and/or more than four (4) cats which are over six (6) months of age except for the purposes of conducting a bonafide dog or cat show for public attendance and appreciation, must be licensed as a kennel or breeder and must purchase a kennel or breeder license.  Proof of current rabies vaccination must be presented for each dog or cat. (Ord. No. 4-97, Enacted, 04/15/97)

City of Rawlins Pet license Tags can be purchased (with proof of Veterinary issued (current) Rabies License) from the Deputy City Clerk. Located at City Hall, 521 W. Cedar Street, Rawlins, WY. Phone No. 307-328-4500.

Rabies and City of Rawlins Pet licenses Tags can be purchased at: Carbon County Veterinary at 921 Airport Road Phone #307-324-5635 or Hones Veterinary Service at 517 W. Spruce Street Phone #307-324-9999.

For More Information

Please contact the Deputy City Clerk at (307) 328-4500 for more information on Animal License Fees and Permits.

Connect with Rawlins
Print Page  :  Email Page  :  Page Feedback  :  Accessibility  :  Copyright  :  Sitemap  :  Powered by CivicPlus