Course Map & Rules
Rules and Regulations
- Golfers must check in at the pro shop 15 minutes before their tee time.
- USGA rules govern all play except where local rules pertain.
- Use good golf etiquette. Replace divots, repair ball marks, and rake traps.
- Appropriate footwear and shirts are required:
- No ragged, cut-off jeans
- No muscle shirts
- No short shorts
- No tank tops
- No metal spikes
- Each player must have their own bag and clubs.
- No more than two riders on a rental cart.
- Golf carts must use cart paths where provided, stay out of all native rough areas, and remain 30 yards from all greens.
- Playing range balls on the golf course is prohibited.
- Groups of five are not allowed without permission from the pro shop.
- All food and beverages must be purchased from the restaurant and bar. No private coolers are allowed on the golf course.
- Slower groups must let faster groups play through.
- No infants (two years of age and younger) are allowed on the golf course.
- Players 12 years of age and younger must play with an adult.
- Players must be 16 years of age and have a valid driver's license to rent a golf cart.
- Players must evacuate the golf course immediately upon hearing a long siren blast, which indicates lightning in the area.