Before submitting your
completed Application you can print your application by selecting File,
Print (located top left side of the website page).
Minutes (12 Month)
7 Member Board
Old Penitentiary Website Link
- Dennis Carpenter (County Elect Only 04/30/18)
- William Scroggin (County Elect Only 04/30/16)
- Larry Gore (County Elect Only 04/30/17)
- Leigh Nation (City Elect Only 04/30/16)
- Sara Deist (County Appointment 2015/City Appointment 2018)
- Glenna Kauppila (City Elect Only 04/30/16)
- Charles Redmond (City Elect Only 04/30/18)
The main responsibility of this board is to preserve and operate the Wyoming Frontier Prison Historic Site. The site will operate for community service through its historic significance, tourism, education, and recreational opportunities for the visitors and residents of the City of Rawlins and Carbon County. For more information, email Tina Hill at
or call (307) 324-4422.
2nd Thursday of each month at 6:00 P.M.