Before submitting your
completed Application you can print your application by selecting File,
Print (located top left side of the website page).
7 Member Board - 3 year term
Minutes (12 Months)
- Timothy Hofmann, Secretary (12/31/2020)
- Philip Canaday, Vice President (12/31/2019)
- Jerry Steele (12/31/2020)
- Shirley Grauberger (12/31/2019)
- Trevor Waller, President (12/31/2019)
The purpose of the board is to advise the Rawlins City Council in promoting the physical and mental well-being of residents of all ages and adding meaning to the leisure time of the entire community, through the sport of golf. For more information, email
or call at (307) 324-7529.
3rd Wednesday of each month, April - October at the Golf Course Club House at 6:00 P.M., November - March at the Rawlins Family Rec Center at 6:00 P.M.