Before submitting your
completed Application you can print your application by selecting File,
Print (located top left side of the website page).
15 Member Board
- Judy Dixon County Elect - Citizen (01/31/15 - 01/31/20)
- Sidney Fox County Elect - County Commissioner (01/31/18 - 01/31/22)
- Felicia Lamprecht County Elect - Citizen (01/31/17-01/31/21)
- Steve Perkins - Citizen (City Elect-01/31/19)
- Mike Picerno - Citizen (City Elect-01/31/22)
- Laura McKinnon - Citizen (City Elect 01/31/19)
- Don Cuin - Citizen (City Elect-01/31/20)
- Scott Hannum, City Manager (City-Term of Employment)
- Troy Palmer, Police Chief (City-Term of Employment)
- LeRoy Lucero, Director of Public Works (City-Term of Employment)
- OPEN, Planner (City-Term of Employment)
- E.A. Engineers/PMPC, City Engineer
- Steve Sanger, City Council Member (Open Term)
- John Rutherford, Fire Chief (City-Term of Employment)
- WYDOT Jake Lonn (Open Term)
Meetings, Agendas & Minutes
- WYDOT Non-Voting Member, Kevin McCoy (Open Term)
The Urban Systems Committee was established by the city on July 9, 1974, by cooperative agreement and is continued as a requirement of the Department of Transportation to obtain public input to determine the priority of certain street development and improvement projects.
These projects are funded by the department with federal funding specifically allocated for urban centers. For more information, email Danielle Hull-Gross at
or call (307) 328-4599.
At least twice each year when called in the basement of City Hall, 521 W Cedar Street (call 307-328-4599 to verify meeting date & time).